Sunday, March 24, 2013

Learning Organically Uses Herb'N Spice Products During Spring Cleanse :-)


View the videos:  Day 6 of Spring Cleanse
Learning Organically Uses Herb'N Spice Products for cleanse.
Swiss Chard Chips made with Herb'N Spice Original Spice & Green Life blends.

"Just want you to know that your spices helped me make it through this cleanse!!! I shouted you out on the videos too!!! lol" -Morenike

It feels good to know that people are enjoying the products that I make and they are benefiting from using them.  I give thanks for divine inspiration to make these products so I appreciate the love!  We keep circulating love in abundance because LOVE is ALWAYS the main ingredient.

"... my husband is absolutely in LOVE with that deodorant that you made. I used [Balance Stress Relief]that sleep aid 2 nights in a row to help me relax. OMG!!! That stuff is better than melatonin! You are truly doing what you love WITH love! I can tell and I am so glad that you discovered what you are destined to do. " -Morenike

Here's one more cool video to check out: After the 10th Day of the Cleanse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1iekntu2sE

I suggest that you watch more of her wonderful videos and subscribe to the YouTube channel:  learningorganically.  I am personally looking forward to watching more.

No comments:

Post a Comment